BASEBALL PARKING AND TAILGATING REGULATIONS ANNOUNCED
Tailgating for the 2017 season will be permitted in the C-3, R-23 and free parking lots.
LUBBOCK, Texas – The Red Raider Club has announced parking and tailgating rules & regulations for the 2017 Texas Tech baseball season on Sunday.
For the first time, tailgating will be permissible in the C-3, R-23 and free parking lots during the upcoming baseball season. However, RV parking will not be permitted in any lot.
The C-3 Suite parking lot will open two hours prior to first pitch and is open for all home games to baseball suite holders. The R-23 Donor parking lot will be available on Fridays after 5:30 p.m., as well as Saturdays and Sundays. The two free lots can also be used, which are located on the corner of Flint & Drive of Champions, as well as the West lot of Jones AT&T Stadium. Free parking will also open two hours prior to first pitch for all home games.
Tailgating Rules & Regulations:
– Commercial activity is not permitted without the express consent of Red Raider Sports properties.
– Tailgating activities are limited to weekend home games, beginning Friday at 5:30 p.m.
– Tailgating equipment is prohibited from campus grounds before the designated lot entry times.
– Parking permit holders are permitted to tailgate in areas surrounding the permit holder’s assigned parking lot. Drop off of items or persons is not permitted in reserved areas.
– Only one space is permitted per parking pass. Cookers that are towed behind a vehicle require an additional pass or passes. Patrons must purchase the number of permits that will be used.
– Lot C guests are limited to a maximum of three (3) spaces for tailgating.
– Sidewalks and driving lanes must be kept clear. Tailgating items, including tents and canopies, must be kept within the allotted space and must be secured properly. Chaining and/or roping off tailgating and/or parking spaces is prohibited.
– BBQ grills must be placed on top of plywood and must be attended to at all times.
– Sound amplification equipment is prohibited.
– Motorized recreational vehicles (four-wheelers, golf carts, mules, gators, scooters, etc.) are prohibited unless pre-approved by Texas Tech Athletics.
– Texas Tech University is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials, items, or personal property left overnight.